Here are some helpful tips that will ensure you have an enjoyable and comfortable trip:
- launch times depend on weather, tides, and what works best for you. Most morning trips start at 7am and leave from either of the following docks depending on convince for both you and I, times of year, and species we will be chasing:
- South Seas Plantation= 5400 Plantation Rd, Captiva Fl
- The Pine Island Commercial Marina 6001 Maria Dr. St James City Fl, 33956
- Punta Rassa Boat Ramp 15001 Punta Rassa Rd Ft Myers fl, 33908
- We fish mostly the Calooshatache River, Pine island sound, and the barrier islands, including Sanibel, Captiva, North Captiva, and Cayo Costa
- Depending on time of year most of the fishing will be inshore targeting snook,redfish, trout, sharks, and various other species that call SWFL home. From April-June Tarpon migrate to our area and give us the best chance at landing one so we like to focus on Tarpon during that time of year.
- Be certain to wear light, comfortable clothing and bring a light layer for the preperation of inclement or cooler weather. Sun screen is a must and a hat is a great addition too! The bottom line is prepare accordingly.
- Bring your own snacks/food and beverages - Alchohol is allowed in moderation and we have coolers available to keep your items cold
- Don't forget a camera or something to video your special trip - memories last a lifetime!